
Hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas. As a special treat, we wanted to let you see what we have affectionately nicknamed "the Christmas garlic clove," a rather large tree outside of the Cullman Shopping Center that is festively decorated for Christmas.
I've survived my first Christmas Eve as a pastor, which featured the second shortest sermon I've ever given, as well as tripping in front of 90% of the congregation while holding a lit candle (at least it was lit, before I tripped). My parents just left after their fourth church service of the day, heading back to Birmingham. Amanda's family will be coming in tomorrow. We've had a great (although tiring) Christmas so far. We pray that each of you are blessed this Christmas as you're surrounded by friends and family, and that you can realize the miracle that God became flesh at Christmas. Merry Christmas, y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment