Friday, May 25, 2007

One of those online quiz things

Following the lead of Matt Reed, I took a "Theological worldview" quiz. Like him, I'm not overly shocked by what I found. I'm actually surprised I scored as high as I did in emergent / postmodern. I tend to find some aspects of that approach that I like, but I also find some that I dislike. It's probably mainly that the parts I agree with are what this guy quizzing considers "true emergent/postmodernism," whatever that is. But I know that I'm heavily influenced by Wesley and Bonhoeffer, which explains the first two.




You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan, You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


89%

Neo orthodox


75%

Emergent/Postmodern


75%

Roman Catholic


71%

Classical Liberal


54%

Modern Liberal


46%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


36%

Reformed Evangelical


32%

Fundamentalist


11%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: