Meredith Grey, of the TV show Grey's Anatomy, is so terrible it is beyond words. How can she be so bad to George? George is the best; she doesn't deserve him! I guess the only good thing that comes of her being so horrible to George is that now he can move on, that it looks like he'll get together with the nice new doctor, Callie Torres, and that he finally cut his hair!
Maybe I'll try to ignore Meredith and join the George fan club. Yea for T.R. Knight!
3 comments:
I'm actually happy for George. Not only did he get some from the love of his life (enough to kill that dream), he's now apparently about to hook up with an incredibly hot doctor who has a giant rack. I'd say that's a successful venture.
As a female, I'm disgusted by Meredith's pathetic attempt to explain herself, not to mention her complete lack of attention to George's feelings. Go ahead, let the poor guy leave humiliated while you just lie there and cry. Let him go the WHOLE DAY thinking that HE was horrible in bed. Then don't even attempt to make peace and let him move out.
Stick with the haters club. There's plenty of justification.
~Sg
PS> Asshat.
Post a Comment